Sunday, April 25, 2010

Red, the color of the day.

This makes Number 65 66 and 66 67! Mounts Galore!

I cannot remember when I started collecting mounts, but now it has become almost an obsession. While family and friends run ICC and try their hardest to take down the Lich King, I remain somber. This past moon I remembered rising in the ranks with theWyrmrest Accord. A quick fly by the Quartermaster and I saw it. This majestic Red Drake soaring high above the temple. Cielstrasza turns to me after noticing my jaw slightly dropping at the sight of it and says, "He has been with us along time, no one seems to visit us here much anymore, I fear he will be forgotten." My resolve came quickly to my eyes and she understood. She called the massive Drake down and smoothed its leathery scales once before handing me the reins. The Drake spread its wings wide and knew he was home.

Later that moon, Exodar called me as its champion in the Argent Tournaments. I had defeated many and was recognized for my efforts. To add to the cause of their campaign I turned in 5 of my Champion Seals and a purse of gold for the Great Red Elekk, something to remember my hard work and dedication to reach such heights. So my journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment