Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oh Godz! Not an Arena..

I have made my Rogue career without touching much of the battle grounds and arenas. I pride myself on my almost 3400 honorable kills sticking to just Wintergrasp. My world expanded greatly when Honor points gained could be used to get the War Mounts. However I am truly sorry for those who worked their tails off to get them through marks.

Nothing urges me to start anything that deals with slaughtering a Horde other than that. Given the occasional fishing trip to Grizzly Hills does lead me to kill one or two only if I know I can come out triumphant. You see there are classes in this world that I like to avoid if at all possible. I loathe Hunters, Paladins, and Mages; this excluding my close friends, but even then they know in a duel I am not the number one pick to win. So when you enter a battle ground or arena you cannot choose who your opponent is. I like to control the situation, to work out the fight in my thoughts before initiated.

I have been invited to join an amateur arena team and I am very hesitant. Never being good at dueling plays a huge factor. Rogues are not meant to be seen coming at you, they are supposed to lie in the shadows and wait for you to pass. We shall see where this goes as it develops. How desperately would I love to stick to just Wintergrasp, meet #69.

No comments:

Post a Comment