Monday, April 26, 2010

A New Family.


WRATH REBORN has claimed me... As an independent Rogue this is going to be difficult. To leave my independence behind and become something more however is something my thoughts have gravitated to for some time. I no longer have to sit and wait; now I will stalk and pursue. I will find a purpose in this existence, to help. I have always been one to help though, late nights in darkened forest where young ones strive to become stronger, only to get caught with one or more nightmares they cannot handle. Then a Rogue will slip by, sapping one and taking down another swiftly. No thanks ever asked for but I wonder if they remember me.

Thanks is needed for this. Thank you WRATH REBORN, for welcoming me into your family even before I was accepted into your guild. I hope to get to know all of you, and help you in your journeys as you have helped me in my own.

Good Ol' Number 68! I shall name him Pookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment