Monday, November 22, 2010

Rogue Hunting Season is now... *ugh* OPEN.

Why me?... I asked this question the other moon while running errands in Dalaran. Minding my own Roguery business. Out of nowhere feathers covered my purple tinted skin and all was lost. I had become a fowl creature. Literally.

Rogue hunting season has now opened. The one week of the year where we go into hiding a little more than usual. Poor Rogues are tormented every day with this tar and feathers treatment. What did we ever do to you? Sure we pick your pockets and blades may find exposed flesh you did not intend to leave vulnerable, but we unlock your boxes and crowd control your enemies. We could just vanish and leave you to fend for your own but no.. not this Rogue. (Altho I know some who still do that.) Not I. So when you see a Rogue name Catt traveling about her own in this large expanse of land we call home, turn a blind eye and find another Night Elf Rogue to hunt. 

May the Godz remove THIS one day.  Turkey Counter: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment