Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Hordes Plea...


One thing I will sympathise with but never fully understand is that if you are not on a PvP server and you are flagged, what makes you think you have rights not to die?

So, when my favorite Hunter and Death Knight took me on a night around Icecrown and we found you, what do you think would happen? No I did not bust out my full PvP gear, or flag myself as warning, we didn't even gang up on you, but I did change one poison just to make it fun, for me that is.

What kills me is, if you are in what I call a 'Fair Game' zone, you are just that, fair game. Why log onto your Alliance character and demand we stop killing your hostile factioned character? You say you were in Battle Grounds, okay good for you, this doesn't mean that your entitled to survive if we find you. Here is my advice wanted or not, do your dailies first then go into Battle Grounds, just make sure your in your own area when you get back. *Hugs*

Only one Horde was harmed in the making of this post!


Thanks Omega for the screen shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment